Every part of our curriculum
is carefully planned. From pre-school to grade 12, we have one end goal in mind: your student fully prepared for college and beyond, ready to impact and influence the world according to his or her unique gifts.
How do they get there from here?
- Through vigorous inquiry, as students strengthen their minds and their faith by engaging with life’s most complex essential questions.
- Through persistent effort, as inspiring teachers motivate students to seek new heights of academic achievement.
- Through a thematic approach that connects specific concepts to larger contexts, developing agile, inquisitive, critical thinkers.
- Through theological integration, which guides students to make meaningful theological connections to every subject they study.
- Through a wealth of A.P. courses and a meticulous, personalized college counseling process.
On graduation day our students take the next step with confidence. And they can’t wait to take it.
Being on the other side of the high school journey, I can affirm that CHCA fully prepared me for my future. The lessons learned at CHCA – both academic and spiritual – will stick with me the rest of my life.
–Alumna, class of 2014